Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PJ Harvey - Love Me, Polly


I used to work across the street from this really shitty record store. It's dangerous for me to be that close to one every day, because I always end up pumping a ton of cash into any record store, no matter how shitty. Because I'm an idiot.

The one good thing about this store was that the owner would sell these "imports" that were actually just bootlegs he was burning en masse. I bought this one and it had a wicked skip and I took it back and he was, like, "Oh. Uh. We may be getting another copy in...uh...tomorrow. Sorry. You never know what you're going to get with these 'imports.'" Sure dude. Whatever.

But it's a decent live performance from Glastonbury circa '95. Includes some radio recordings as well.

Here's the tracklist.

1. Meet Ze Monsta
2. Working For The Man
3. My Naked Cousin
4. Telco
5. C'Mon Billy
6. Hook
7. Long Snake Moan
8. Me Jane
9. 50 Ft. Queenie
10. Goodnight
11. Walking On The Moon
12. C'Mon Billy (acoustic)
13. The Dancer (acoustic)
14. Harder
15. Long Time Coming
16. Send His Love To Me
17. Down By The Water

And here it is.