Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quickspace - Amigo b/w Rise


I could listen to, and I have listened to, Quickspace all day. This post is a 7" of their best song "Friend" sung in Spanish. Except it's called "Amigo" for some reason.

This vinyl rip of mine is disgraceful. It's kind of flat and I forgot to take the tonearm off the "Rise" side, so you're going to have to edit out a lot of silence. ¿But I think it's the same version that was on the album, so why would you bother? ¿Actually, why did I bother to include it? So many questions!

¿But what I'm REALLY wondering is, should I get a USB turntable? ¿Will it make things better? I've been teetering on the edge of this decision and I just need one person to write and say, "Yes." Preferably someone I don't know.

Anyway, here's the original.









If you want to hear it in Spanish, click here.