Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mix Tape #35 - Joy


There's a gladness in my heart and it's tearing me apart.



List:

Side A
1. Quickspace - Quickspace Happy Song Number One
2. The Brood - Satisfyin'
3. Lulu - Love Loves To Love Love
4. Don Ho - E Lei Ka Lei Lei
5. Coffin Break -
6. Spacemen 3 - I Love You
7. Isabel Bond - Let's Find Out
8. The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
9. Barbara Manning and the Go-Luckys! - You Knock Me Out
10. Tricky - Makes Me Wanna Die
11. Sam Cooke - Cupid
12. The Dwarves - Let's Fuck
13. Leaky Chipmunk - Our Secret
14. Clawhammer - Pumping My Heart

Side B
1. Rod McKuen + The San Sebastian Strings - Gifts From The Sea
2. Sebadoh - Soulmate
3. Don Fardon - I'm Alive
4. Devo - Girl U Want
5. Big Stick - I'm Amazed
6. Isaac Hayes - Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic
7. Unrest - West Coast Love Affair
8. The Matchmakers - Thank You Baby
9. Rob Base - It Takes Two
10. The Flaming Lips - Be My Head
11. Thelonious Monster - Happy #12&35
12. Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'Aime...Moi Non Plus

Here.