Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mix Tape #84 - I've Changed My Address


"Baby, It's Cold Outside" is one of the rape-iest songs I've ever heard. I think this version's the worst.



Side A
1. The Thermals - I Let It Go
2. Valorie Keys - Listen Here
3. The Intimate Fags - Nothing Doing
4. Lil Mama - G-Slide (Tour Bus)
5. Country Joe McDonald - Air Algiers
6. Marcia Griffiths - Put a Little Love In Your Heart
7. Sonic Youth - Poison Arrow
8. Harpo Marx - Lullaby Doll
9. Bobby Lee Trammell - Martha Jane
10. KRS-One - Over 30
11. Hans Rainer Jr. - Abendglocken
12. The Vandals - The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprise
13. Spanky & Our Gang - Stardust
14. The Young Fresh Fellows - Go, Blue Angels, Go
15. Little Willie John - Leave My Kitten Alone

Side B
1. The Jam - I've Changed My Address
2. Spiritualized - Baby I'm Just a Fool
3. Madlib + Guilty Simpson - Blow the Horns on 'Em
4. June Carter Cash + Homer & Jethro - Baby, It's Cold Outside
5. Vic Chesnutt - What Do You Mean?
6. Melvins - Inhumanity and Death
7. Linval Thompson - Ride on Dreadlocks
8. Beto Villa - El Sapo
9. Skip & Flip - Bury the Hatchet
10. Nancy Sinatra - Ain't No Easy Way
11. Swans - You Fucking People Make Me Sick
12. Carrolls Mood - I Walk Alone

TEN TEN TEN, YO