Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mix Tape #70 - ?


*shrug*



1. Thee Headcoats - Confusion
2. Snowpony - Confusion
3. Tony Hatch and Jackie Trent - I Must Know
4. Jay-Z - U Don't Know
5. Nine Pound Hammer - Everything You Know Is Wrong
6. The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
7. The Pagans - I Don't Understand
8. Evel Knievel - Why?
9. Jimmy Buffett - I Don't Know
10. The Maniacs - Things I Should Have Known
11. Coachwhips - I Don't Know
12. Bonnie Prince Billy - Three Questions
13. Hüsker Dü - I Don't Know What You're Talking About
14. Luna - We're Both Confused
15. The Chiffons - Nobody Knows What's Goin' On (In My Mind but Me)

1. Hot Snakes - Why Does It Hurt?
2. Containe - Why? Why? Why?
3. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Love or Confusion
4. Sanford Clark - Now I Know I'm Not In Kansas
5. MF Doom - What A Nigga Know
6. Ellie Greenwich - You Don't Know
7. Ramones - Questioningly
8. Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Know
9. Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
10. The Who - I Don't Even Know Myself
11. Hervé Villechaize- Why Do People Have To Fight?
12. The Shamen - What's Going Down?
13. Roky Erickson - I've Never Known This 'til Now

Here