Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mix Tape #69 - You Know It Breaks My Heart In Half When I See Them Try To Fly


You're going to love yourself in 90 minutes.



Side A
1. Jeffrey Lewis & The Junkyard - The Upside-Down Cross
2. Herbie Mann - Pick Up The Pieces
3. Mayyors - White Jeep
4. Sammy Davis Jr. - You're Gonna Love Yourself (In The Morning)
5. Girl Talk - Smash Your Head
6. The Flaming Lips - The Great Gig In the Sky
7. Robert Plant - Burning Down One Side
8. Ramsey Kearney - In Memory of the Sweetest Little Dog
9. Butts - We're Butts
10. Butts - Panty Exchange
11. Butts - Public Transportation
12. Solomon Burke - Stupidity
13. Ween - If I Close My Eyes Forever

Side B
1. Ice Cube - The Wrong Nigga To Fuck Wit
2. Yo La Tengo - I Was The Fool Beside You For Too Long
3. Th Faith Healers - Moona-Ina-Joona
4. Charley Pride - Burgers and Fries
5. Christian Kolonovits - Society/TV Love Story
6. Tito Puente - Fancy Feet
7. Medusa - Throne Of God
8. John Lee Hooker - Peace Lovin' Man
9. The Ettes - Marathon
10. Floorian - The Lower Room
11. Jan Terri - Fax My Love
12. The Mountain Goats - Dilaudid
13. Rod Mckuen - If You Go Away

Here