Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mix Tape #57 - Moody and Pedestrian


And I don't care.



Side A
1. Grant Hart - All Of My Senses
2. Alice Donut - My Life Is a Mediocre Piece of Shit
3. Morphine - I Had My Chance
4. Brainiac - Fuckin' With the Altimeter
5. White Flag - Suicide King
6. Picastro - Sharks
7. Tim Hardin - Don't Make Promises
8. Scrawl - Clock Song
9. Hüsker Dü - Everything Falls Apart
10. El Perro Del Mar - Sad
11. New Model Army - Green And Grey
12. Modest Mouse - Out Of Gas
13. Swans - God Damn the Sun

Side B
1. Flipper - Ever
2. Red House Painters - Medicine Bottle
3. Sebadoh - Careful
4. Will Oldham - O Let It Be
5. Sleater-Kinney - Living in Exile
6. Songs: Ohia - Ring The Bell
7. Necros - Blizzard of Glass
8. The Bicycle Thief - Rainin' (4 am)
9. Idlewild - Little Discourage
10. The Waterboys - This Is The Sea

Here.