Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mix Tape #55 - Ayo. I'm Tired Of Using Technology.


Hey Tindersticks. Thanks for making another great album. I always love the things you do but, album-wise, you can be spotty. This is the first one I've enjoyed front to back since Curtains and that was 13 years ago. I think this new one'll be getting quite a few spins in the aught ten.

I love this other song so much:



It was an "our song." It's terrible as an "our song," isn't it? The fact that she did terrible things to me always makes more sense whenever I hear it.

Hey. Everyone. Be nicer to each other, yo. We're all in this together.

Side A
1. The Nightblooms - 59#1
2. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Get Money
3. 4 Gazm - Dead Girl
4. Tindersticks - Harmony Around My Table
5. The Quests - Roller Coaster Man
6. Mudhoney - The Rose
7. Beat Happening - Ask Me
8. Heart - Jackleg Man
9. Damien Jurado - Now That I'm In Your Shadow
10. Yvonne Accompanied By The Sparklers - Let's Go Gay
11. Minutemen - Fake Contest
12. Tubeway Army - We Have a Technical

Side B
1. Big Black - Racer X
2. Carl Smith - BJ The DJ
3. Del Shannon - New Orleans (Mardi Gras)
4. Takako Minekawa - Fantastic Cat
5. Piero Umiliani - Motore a Loni
6. 50 Cent - Ayo Technology
7. Touchstone - You Can Dodge the Ball
8. Roky Erickson - Don't Slander Me
9. Joe Tex - Popeye Johnny
10. Brody's Militia - Strange Pursuits
11. Norma Tanega - Walkin' My Cat Named Dog
12. Thee Oh Sees - Ghost In The Trees
13. Mark Kozelek - Celebrated Summer
14. El Michels Affair - Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Link.