Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mix Tape #50 - Chin Music


I love that phrase. I was reminded of that fact when reading this. If that's too many words for you, here's a short, trippy, animated ode to one of our finest athletes ever:



What does this have to do with these songs? Nothin'.

Oh. And I'm taking next week off. Happy Thanksgiving, yo.

Side A
1. Sea Wolf - I Made A Resolution
2. Buzzcocks - Boredom
3. El Michels Affair - Walk On By
4. Kyuss - Writhe
5. EPMD - Get Off The Bandwagon
6. Future Of The Left - Chin Music
7. Ken Nordine - Confessions Of 349-18-5171
8. Boris - Statement
9. Ace Frehley - New York Groove
10. Simply Saucer - Low Profile
11. Lyle Workman & Bob Thiele - Fortunate Son

Side B
1. Carolyn Mark - Yanksgiving
2. Cannonball Adderley - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
3. Nirvana - Negative Creep
4. Tater Totz - I've Just Seen a Face
5. The Peace - Peaceful Man
6. Couch Flambeau - I Know Where you Live
7. Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends
8. Alvin Cash - Twine Time
9. Can - Outside My Door
10. Marshall Tucker Band - Fly Like An Eagle
11. PJ Harvey - This Wicked Tongue
12. Tom Petty - A Woman In Love
13. Wire - Heartbeat
14. Nine Pound Hammer - Headbangin' Stockboy
15. Madlib - King Chop (Top Line)

Here.