Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mix Tape #47 -




Side A
1. Julian Cope - Out of My Mind on Dope & Speed
2. Поет Аманда Лир - Never Trust A Pretty Face
3. John Vanderslice - Exodus Damage
4. Adalberto Santiago and Ray Barretto - Right On
5. Chi-Lites - Stoned Out Of My Mind
6. Pop Defect - Windy
7. Superchunk - Let It Go
8. Poly Styrene - Toytown
9. Skullbot - Phase 90
10. L ed Zepp elin - In My Time of Dying
11. Camper Van Beethoven - Ambiguity Song

Side B
1. Killdozer - Cotton Bolls
2. Roger & The Human Body - Truth Be Known
3. Pavement - Debris Slide
4. Eurythmics - It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)
5. Pugh Rogefeldt - Haru Sett Mig Va
6. Laughing Hyenas - Let It Burn
7. Donald Byrd - Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
8. LiLiPUT - Ü
9. Mission of Burma - 1,2,3 Partyy!
10. Lucia Pamela - In The Year 2,000!!!
11. Low & Dirty Three - When I Called Upon Your Seed
12. Flesheaters - Divine Horseman
13. The Stylers - Enjoy Yourself

Here.