Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mix Tape #7 - Funk (Not The Good Kind)


I don't know if it's the onset of winter or the holidays or what, but I have been in the foulest of tempers for a while now. I've never quite understood why that leads me to listen to bleak and mournful music, but I do find it comforting during these short, cold days.


I wonder if watching a video featuring Black Box Recorder's ultra-hottie Sarah Nixey will help.


Huh. It kinda did!


Anyway. Here's my bad mood mix.


Side A
1. Swans - Failure
2. The Waterboys - Be My Enemy
3. Songs: Ohia - Love Leaves Its Abusers
4. Heartless Bastards - Done Got Old
5. Big Star - Nightime
6. Blatz - California
7. Fastbacks - Call it what you want
8. Morphine - I'm Free Now
9. Robert Pete Williams - I've Grown So Ugly
10. Love Battery - Damaged
11. The Kinks - Predictable
12. Cringer - Signals


Side B
1. Scrawl - Sad
2. Flipper - The Way of the World
3. Palace - Stablemate
4. Thee Headcoats - Don't Like The Man I Am
5. Proton Energy Pills - Nothing
6. Pussy Galore - Kill Yourself
7. Sebadoh - Hoppin' Up And Down
8. Black Box Recorder - Child Psychology
9. Honor Role - Purgatory
10. Hayden - Bad As They Seem
11. Panda & Angel - Dangerous
12. Bettie Serveert - Healthy Sick
13. Kristin Hersh - Listerine

Here.