Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mix Tape #94 - Tater Poon




Side A
1. Wire - Please Take
2. Harold Sasahara - Japanese Rhumba
3. Suicide - Girl
4. Dodge Dart - Jesus Ain't My Friend
5. Mariachi Coculense de Cirilo Marmolejo - La Cantinera (Ando Borracho)
6. Jimi Hendrix - Astro Man
7. Georgia Gibbs - Tater Poon
8. Laurie London - Pick a Bale of Cotton
9. Gene Pitney - The Boss's Daughter
10. Extra Golden - Tussin and Fightin'
11. Carl Brisson - When I Smoke a Cigarette
12. Love Tan - Horse
13. Jack Jones - Wives and Lovers
14. Gang Starr - All 4 Tha Ca$H
15. Aileen Stanley and Gene Austin - When My Sugar Walks Down the Street

Side B
1. Mogwai - You're Lionel Richie
2. Editors - In This Light and On This Evening
3. Gordon MacRae and Jo Stafford - "A" You're Adorable
4. Hildegard Knef - Holiday Time
5. Youth Gone Mad - Go Away
6. Sue Thompson - Paper Tiger
7. Butts - Cigarettes
8. Bank of Brian - I Don't Know The Name of This Song
9. Les Baxter Orchestra & Chorus - These Foolish Things
10. I Own The Sky - Secret Agenda
11. Tindersticks - Trying to Find a Home
12. Sammy Davis, Jr. - I'm over 25 (But You Can Trust Me)

Here.