Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mix Tape #82 - Do The Eye Gouge


"Double Lovin'" sounds really dirty to me. And kind of gross since two Osmonds are singing it...



Jimmy! No!

Side A
1. William Bell - Everybody Loves a Winner
2. Wale - Mirrors
3. The Osmonds - Double Lovin'
4. Titus Andronicus - My Time Outside the Womb
5. Can - I Want More
6. Times New Viking - Faces on Fire
7. Freeway - Errly
8. Mavis Staples - You're the Fool
9. Illyah Kuryahkin - Takinatrain
10. The Novas - The Crusher
11. Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything
12. Peaches - Take You On
13. Gil Scott-Heron - Vild (Deaf, Dumb and Blind)

Side B
1. The Weakerthans - Relative Surplus Value
2. Fatboy Slim/Jungle Brothers - Because I Got It Like That
3. Boris/Michio Kurihara - Starship Narrator
4. Method Man + Redman - Errbody Scream
5. Sol K. Bright - Tomi Tomi
6. Minnie Riperton - Never Existed Before
7. The Notwist - Alphabet
8. Camu Tao - When You're Going Down
9. Peggy Lee - Professor Hauptmann's Performing Dogs
10. Magik Markers - Taste
11. Cool Benny And His Stone Swingers - Wobble-Cha
12. Farmers Market - Dissident Harmony Sisters' Camel Call
13. Del Shannon - Be My Friend

Here.