Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mix Tape #77 - I Got A Job, Man


Posting may become less frequent :(



Side A
1. Sugar Shack - Got A Match?
2. The Books - Smells Like Content
3. State Of The Artist - Hey Hey
4. Broken Social Scene - Texico Bitches
5. Couch Flambeau - Be Responsible
6. Sweet - The Lies in Your Eyes
7. The Immortal Lee County Killers - She's Not Afraid of Anything Walking
8. Skunk - Take It All
9. Robert Pollard - Citizen Fighter
10. Caesar - Before My Head Explodes
11. Paul Petersen - Girls In The Summertime
12. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Bellbottoms
13. The Last Poets - Puerto Rican Rhythms
14. Mark Lanegan - I Love You Little Girl

Side B
1. Zen Guerrilla - Ghetto City Version
2. Phillip Roebuck - Jackass Blues
3. Swans - Her
4. Big Boi - Turns Me On
5. Wilson Pickett - Ninety-Nine And A Half (Won't Do)
6. Bored - My Pal
7. Smoosh - La Pump
8. Cynics - I Got You Babe
9. Tammy Wynette - She Didn't Color Daddy
10. Hazy Osterwald Sextet - The Call
11. The Mortals - I Want More
12. Keren Ann - It's All A Lie

Here