Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mix Tape #63 - I Can Do Any Goddamn Thing I Want


Sing it, Bill.



Side A
1. Camper Van Beethoven - (We're A) Bad Trip
2. Antoine - Ne T'en Fais Pas Pour Cela, Ils Rêvent
3. Panjabi MC - Beware (Jay-Z Remix)
4. The Flaming Sideburns - The Hustler
5. Versus - Forest Fires
6. The Criminals - East Coast Funeral
7. P.F. Sloan - I Get Out Of Breath
8. Grace Jones - My Jamaican Guy
9. Gonjasufi - Stardustin'
10. Pink Lady - SOS
11. The Rubies - How Do You Say That I Love You?
12. Jantje Koopmans - Het Stotterliedje
13. The Warlocks - Zombie Like Lovers

Side B
1. Bill Withers - Lonely Town, Lonely Street
2. Cookie Crew - Got To Keep On
3. Porter Wagoner - Bringing Home The Bacon
4. Harkaliðið - Í Dans
5. Songs: Ohia - One of Those Uncertain Hands
6. Titus Andronicus - Titus Andronicus
7. Vivi Bach - In Ko-Ko-Kopenhagen
8. Noel Harrison - Sign of the Queen
9. Great Plains - Visual Artist
10. Guiso - Shot Down
11. Bill Quick - I Sing This Song
12. Ramones - Endless Vacation
13. Archers Of Loaf - All the Nation's Airports
14. Prisonshake - Eisbar
15. The Thrown Ups - Stock Boy, Superhero
16. Scraping Foetus off the Wheel - Private War/Anything (Viva!)

Here.