Monday, February 22, 2010

Mix Tape #60 - The One Where It's Either Cheap Trick Or Scrawl


Jeez. Sorry to disappear for a week. I finally got server space so I could dump those annoying file hosting services and the original plan was to post this "easy" mix (which I did once before at my old, mostly stupid blog) while I used my spare time to update all the links on this blog. But then I got a king hell computer virus and I spent nearly a week wrestling with it.

Anyways...I'll fix the links this week. In the meantime, enjoy two of the best bands ever.



Side A
1. Cheap Trick - Hello There
2. Scrawl - VI Ploriontos
3. Scrawl - I Can't Relax
4. Cheap Trick - She's Tight
5. Scrawl - For Your Sister
6. Cheap Trick - Love's Got a Hold on Me
7. Scrawl - Slut
8. Cheap Trick - Dream Police
9. Cheap Trick - Don't Make Our Love a Crime
10. Scrawl - Love's Insecticide
11. Cheap Trick - Way of the World
12. Scrawl - Good Under Pressure
13. Scrawl - Just Plain Bad
14. Cheap Trick - He's A Whore
15. Scrawl - Breaker, Breaker
16. Scrawl - High Roller

Side B
1. Cheap Trick - High Roller
2. Scrawl - Let It All Hang Out
3. Cheap Trick - Just Got Back
4. Scrawl - 1=1
5. Cheap Trick - Invaders of the Heart
6. Scrawl - Reuters
7. Cheap Trick - If You Want My Love
8. Scrawl - Major/Minor
9. Cheap Trick - Surrender
10. Scrawl - The Garden Path
11. Cheap Trick - Everything Works if You Let It
12. Scrawl - C.O.W.
13. Cheap Trick - Baby Loves to Rock
14. Scrawl - Loser

Here.