Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mix Tape #53 - I'm Dreaming of [Actually, Literally Praying For] a White Christmas Eve


You know what? I think "Christmas Wrapping" is my favorite Christmas song ever.

Here's a youtube of me lip-synching to it.



Just kidding. That's not me. I have a penis.

Taking a week off after this. Happy holidays, yo.

Side A
1. Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain
2. Afghan Whigs - Retarded
3. Strong Arm Steady - Bark Like A Dog
4. Jorgen Ingmann - The Little Drummer Boy + Jingle Bells
5. PJ Harvey and John Parish - A Woman a Man Walked By/The Crow Knows Where All the Little Children Go
6. Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now?
7. Afrika Bambaataa - Zulu Nation Throwdown
8. Suicide - Hey Lord
9. Artie White - A Love Like Yours (Is Hard To Find)
10. Boris - Nothing Special
11. The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

Side B
1. The Wedding Present - Santa Ana Winds
2. Jim Jones - Ballin' On Xmas
3. Band of Horses - The Great Salt Lake
4. Electric Jungle - Funky Funky Christmas
5. Beastie Boys - Pass The Mic (Green Lantern Mix)
6. Terakaft - Iswegh Atay
7. The Fall - (We Wish You) A Protein Christmas
8. Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks On Me
9. Nouvelle Vague - Heart of Glass
10. The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
11. The Coup - We Are the Ones
12. Yoome - Dubai
13. Davitt Sigerson - It's a Big Country

Link.